Monday, April 28, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

Girls night out is always good! we have been getting together with all the old high school cheerleaders from 2002. It's fun to see everyone and whats going on, who's having babies, and who's still terrified of that step, (he he he... that would be me.) It's fun to reminisce and talk about girlie stuff that husbands and boyfriends aren't always interested in. In the pick going around the table counter clockwise is (lets see if i can do this with every one's new names...) Brooke Sorenson, Courtney Smith, Amanda Halford, Paige Kane (i believe soon to be Meyer, i might be wrong), Kristy Montano, Becky Madsen, me, Shantae Briggs, Cassie Mark, Millie Degraff, Heather Haynie, and Autumn Spencer. This was our first dinner out at Chillies ion AF.

1 comment:

The Sitton Family said...

Hey Sammy! It's Crystal! I saw you off of Jenn's page. I hope everything is going well, I hope we can keep in touch!!