Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ice Skating

So we have this tradition ever since i was a little girl and wanted to ice skate in the Olympics to go ice skating every year around the holidays! Thankfully I have a good husband that is willing to ice skate with us! I take it upon myself to teach all the little ones that come, because when i get out there I become the next Michell Kwan! It's always fun to go because pretty much everyone in our family enjoys it and its something different than just going out to eat together or to the movies. This year it was just the Utah families that came, Justin (my oldest brother) and Laurie and their kids Emma, Kiara, and Tim. My Mom also came and of Coarse the Westovers (me and Mike). Mike and I didn't fall once!Mike and I also went on a double date with Chase Parry and Sara Rasmussen. That was fun because Mike fell three times! It was fun though being with them because it made Mike and I feel like we were dating again! It was like falling in love with our goofy selves all over again! I love ice skating and suggest everyone does it for a nice change of dating or family outing scene!



This is Emma Mike and myself!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love ice skating and I love that MIke goes with you. How is his statistics coming along?

Nichole Burdett said...

Hey, thanks. Yeah just let me know when you want it done. Things are going good just working as always. We should do sometime, that would be fun.